Industry members support pre-competitive fundamental research at leading North American universities. Oregon State University and Virginia Tech are
the primary center universities, each receiving support from the National Science Foundation, while others conduct center-funded research as Partner Universities.
College of Natural Resources and Environment
Oregon State University
Michigan State University
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
School of Forestry & Wildlife Sciences
Online Short Courses
Online Wood-Based Composites Short Course Series:
WBC members receive a 25% discount on unlimited registrations. Register anytime.
- Wood Structure
- Wood/Water Relationships
- Applied Statistics/Data Analysis
- Wood Adhesion Science & Technology
- Strand-based Composite Manufacturing
- Practical Wood Adhesive Technology
- Structural Plywood & Veneer Based Composite Manu.